For Individuals

Overseas transactions

We are often asked to notarise and legalise copies of qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, proficiency certificates) and identity documents (birth certificates, death certificates, passports, identity cards, driver’s licences). And to advise about, prepare, notarise and legalise documents for uses including:

  • The transmission of real property in other jurisdictions (e.g. in China where Declarations of Kinship and Disclaimers of Inheritance may be required);
  • The verification of identity for the purchase of real property overseas and applications for mortgage and other financing facilities (e.g. in Australia, New Zealand and Canada);
  • Giving power of attorney to persons located overseas for the sale, purchase or management of property overseas (e.g. in India and Russia);
  • Affirming affidavits and other declarations for purposes of litigation and other court proceedings or governmental submissions (e.g. in China and India);
  • Change of name by way of Deed Poll; and
  • Visa and PR applications.


For individuals located outside of Singapore

Documents issued by the Singapore government (e.g. birth and marriage extracts, Singapore Police Force Certificates of Clearance), documents of identity (e.g. passports, NRIC’s, birth and death extracts) and qualification certificates can be notarised and legalised in Singapore for use outside of Singapore. Our services include extraction of certificates, certifying true copies against presented originals, arranging translations, and arranging for courier services to return or forward documents to overseas addresses.